First of all we all want to have fun, right? Our main goal is give people more places to share their offbeat, oddly weird and darker makes, projects, art. There are plenty of places to share cute, but the other side really needs care, too! By "Dark" we mean Odd, Weird, Alternate, Gothic, Halloween, Steampunk, Haunting, Macabre and much more. Just no Cute.
Generally, our theme each month will be Anything Goes, so bring your best creep! Sometimes we may change it up. If you have any suggestions, we are most happy to hear it.
All mixed media is welcome. All Digital and Hybrids are welcome. We do not require the use of any particular designer or stamp or anything at this time.
Just make sure you are not infringing on anyone's copyright or Intellectual Property. Be respectful, just because it is on the "internet" does not mean it is free and fair game. We reserve to right to unlink any project that fails to follow the rules and play nicely.
- You can share your NEW makes, new is anything you create and post no earlier than the start date of the challenge. You can enter as many times as you like, as long is it is New.
- You are welcome to share with as many challenges as you want.
- Each entry must be posted on your Blog, InstaGram or other public place so we can see it and leave you some comment love.
- Please make sure the link you use and post with us is to the project itself, not just your blog.
- In your post please include a link back to Dream In Darkness.
- Please do not share anything obviously rude, subversive or immoral. Nothing pornographic, that is not our thing.
- Remember we are a Dark Challenge, we want to have a Dark playground so if your creation falls more cute than dark....it will be unlinked not because we do not like you, we just want to maintain the goals of the Challenge.
- In order to give away any prizes, some months may NOT have any, we need to have at least 6 entries. Regardless of the number of entries the Winner will be asked to join us a future Guest Creative Team contributor.
- The Winner of the prize, if any, will be chosen by the Creative Team. We have a badge for you.The CT will also pick a particularly awesome Digital project to feature and have a badge as well. All of these will be posted on the 7th of the month following the close of the challenge.